Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kindergarten already??

I need to catch up on all the things we did this Summer. Time has really flown by and I plan to update the blog this weekend.

However, I made this video slideshow for Ashley's first day of school. Ashley was VERY excited...I was very sentimental and there were more than a few tears. I thought I held it together well for her, but she teased me tonight that she saw me crying as the bus pulled away. Take a look at the slideshow and make sure your audio is turned up. I love the song (it's ABBA afterall) and it really captured the emotions I felt today.




3 comments:

tracey said...

I absolutely loved your pictues. They grow up so fast. Before we know it we will be grandmas.

Missy, Jim, Carter and Brady said...

Thank you for sharing such a special little girl with all of us. Here is to a long and happy academic career!

Jennifer Bruno Conde said...

Hello Crystal,

You probably don't remember me, but I'm a long time friend of your mom and dad and remember when both you and Chad were born.

Joel and Trevor are my sons and I used to be married to their dad, Oz. Your proud mom has been keeping me in the loop when new photos are posted and sent me the link to your blog

I love your touching photo tribute celebrating Ashley's first day of kindergarten. She's precious. Both girls are.

Jennifer
http://jenniferbrunoconde.blogspot.com