Sunday, January 4, 2009

June 2008

Well, I am long overdue for updating the blog so I thought I would do a summary of each month since our beach trip in May.


June was a fun and relaxing month. The girls had fun swimming and playing outdoors with their neighborhood friends. Ashley had a week-long day camp at UC’s CCM (Cincinnati Conservatory of Music) called Popcorn Playhouse where they made instruments and learned about drama and dancing. She really loved it!! She also went to St. Barbara’s vacation bible school with her best friend, Lanier, and had a great time. My grandmother came to visit so we all spent some time relaxing and visiting with her at my parent’s house. We all also were anxiously awaiting the arrival of our first niece. The girls couldn’t wait to meet their new cousin.









No comments: